A Center for Shared Services client, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market political and advocacy community, is seeking Account Managers to be integral members of our Client Services team. The Account Managers will help build and grow relationships with political and issue advocacy organizations. This organization, which supports other organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government, offers a dynamic workplace situated on the leading edge of politics, technology, and business. They are seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
- Advance the organization’s mission by managing client accounts, including: generating contracts; receiving, placing and fulfilling orders; maintaining records, invoices and receipts; actively seeking opportunities to expand current client services; and various other service-related projects.
- Research and initiate new relationships with like-minded political and issue advocacy organizations; attend conferences and events, make introductions, and generally represent the organization to the industry.
- Coordinate correspondence, conduct research, and prepare briefing folders and marketing materials in advance of meetings.
- Collaborate with the Director and team on sales and marketing materials including sales sheets, presentations, newsletters, and press releases.
- Serve as liaison to the Data Services team: create and maintain tickets; ensure timely delivery of files to clients; report any errors or difficulty reported by clients and work with the Data Services team to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Serve as liaison to the Platform team: listen and actively seek out client needs and feedback; conduct regular research on mobile apps and other new technologies to ensure our product line is the most up-to-date; report any errors or difficulty reported by clients and work with the Platform team to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Stay apprised of data and data service-related products, new technology and general developments in the political technology space; seek new areas in which we might make our data available.
- Stay current on political issues, campaigns and specific candidate activity.
- Support team activities to include process management and record-keeping.
- Serve as Point of Contact for specific accounts and support other team members with their accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-5 years professional experience, preferably in the political or issue advocacy industry
- An interest in promoting free market issues is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in communicating with current and prospective clients, presenting ideas and selling products and services
- Strong listening skills; ability to anticipate and respond to client needs
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Highly proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and remain adaptable to priority changes as needed
- Possess a friendly professional demeanor and positive phone presence