A client of the Center for Shared Services seeks to fill an Administrative Assistant position to provide executive assistance to the Chief of Staff and assist with front office operations. The mission of the client is to inform the U.S. Hispanic and Latino communities about free enterprise and economic freedom principles.
- Support the Chief of Staff through coordinating schedules, travel, and communications with dispersed staff.
- Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals, and correspondence for various departments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and assist the Executive Director, as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all guests and clients on the phone and in the office.
- Coordinate office events, conference room scheduling, and meetings for the staff.
- Monitor office operations and inventory, including: ordering, tracking, and approving office supply orders from various departments.
- Accept deliveries and distribute them appropriately.
- Coordinate IT support for the staff.
- Assist office staff in maintaining files and databases, as directed.
- Assist in the accounting review process.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Working knowledge of fiscally conservative issues is preferred but not required
- Self-motivated, organized team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office Suite/ Adobe
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
- Possess a friendly, professional demeanor and positive phone presence