A Center for Shared Services client, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, which supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government, is seeking Application Developers to be integral members of their development team and help build data driven web and mobile applications systems. This organization is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
- Serve as Applications Developer to support multiple on-going projects as well as develop new customized applications.
- Interact with project teams and clients to determine project needs and translate those needs into robust but simple solutions.
- Help identify the right blend of technologies to make our product successful.
- Document application and data designs for non-technical clients.
- Help promote application and data management best practices on projects.
- Two (2) to six (6) years’ experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL
- Experience with developing customized application solutions in GIS is a plus but not required
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with experience interfacing directly with business end-users in design and requirements planning
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Candidates must demonstrate advanced technical writing skills through writing samples.
- Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
They provide comprehensive and competitive benefit plans including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please apply by submitting an application, including a resume, cover letter, and list of references.