A Center for Shared Service’s client is looking for a Colorado Field Director to develop, implement, and manage a statewide outreach strategy to ensure an effective grassroots operation to support the organization’s vision and mission. This organization’s mission is to educate and inspire the U.S. Hispanic/Latino communities regarding free enterprise and economic freedom principles.
- Work with the regional director and regional coordinator to develop a statewide outreach strategy that enhances and promotes the organization’s branding and messaging for its targeted audiences.
- Develop relationships with Hispanic and conservative grassroots leaders and organizations throughout the state.
- Develop relationships with the Hispanic and mainstream media throughout the state in collaboration with the organization’s communications team.
- Develop, assist, and implement special events that promote the organization.
- Work with the organization’s youth, faith-based, entrepreneur, and women’s national outreach directors to develop these markets in your state.
- Recruit potential volunteers for the organization’s activities.
- Report activities to the operations office on a consistent basis.
- Collaborate with organization’s key regional and national staff, along with surrogates to identify relevant local and national issues important to the U.S. Hispanic community and affinity groups across the state to create effective messaging for the organization’s target audience(s).
- Set up local, self-sustaining chapters in your region.
- Assist with building a state database of Hispanic contacts.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Local residents preferred
- Must be willing to work on weekends as needed
- Must be comfortable operating Microsoft Office and social media
- Must have experience and be comfortable with public speaking
- Should have proven experience in coalition-building
- Should have proven experience in event planning
- Demonstrates strong ability to multi-task
- Exhibits a strong attention to detail
- Values team collaboration, transparency, and timely communication with changing priorities
- Values integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- A firm commitment to increasing prosperity for U.S. Hispanics and for all Americans
- English language fluency and writing skills are required, Spanish language fluency and writing skills preferred
- 1-2 years project management experience preferred