A Center for Shared Services client seeks a Creative Director who will be responsible for communicating strategic goals into actionable visual and written solutions by establishing the conceptual direction for creative staff. Responsibilities will include orchestrating both the creative department’s work and the work of production professionals for several groups, both inside and outside of the organization. The client organization is a non-profit business league dedicated to increasing societal well-being through the advancement of policies and ideas to spur economic growth and opportunities.
- Provide oversight for branding, graphics, visual communications, interactive/motion products, video, creative copywriting, video scripts, and presentations.
- Provide project oversight to ensure that the right resources are in place, from designers to videographers to copywriters, for visually compelling products.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously from conception through completion.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that advance a narrative and tell a compelling story for economic freedom.
- Build the creative department from the ground up, setting the tone for effective and positive collaboration between disciplines and roles across the organization.
- Provide simultaneous leadership to multiple teams or individuals.
- Develop, maintain, and continually update visual media presentations used by the development team and organization executives to present to key leaders and supporters.
- Evaluate opportunities for investment in related marketing campaigns to advance economic freedom.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 4-7 years of experience in related field
- The ability to communicate clearly, organize thoughts strategically, and support your position by conveying a compelling story
- An ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative visual graphics solutions
- Possess knowledge of layouts, photography, videography, and graphic fundamentals
- Possess knowledge of how media for integrated campaigns work
- Experience as a graphic designer or videographer is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Apple Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe InDesign preferred, but not required
- Ability and comfort level to present ideas to external and internal groups
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Exhibits a dedication to the organization’s mission and economic freedom
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion