A Center for Shared Services client, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market political and advocacy community, is seeking a Data Specialist to join its Data Services team to assist with data cleansing, extraction, matching, and ingestion. This organization, which supports other groups that promote free enterprise and smaller government, offers a dynamic workplace positioned on the leading edge of politics, technology, and business. They are seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
- Understand database architecture and element structure to efficiently extract and present required data using TSQL queries.
- Standardize and process large data sets originating in .CSV, Excel, and .Tab formats into a complex data infrastructure.
- Responsible for effective documentation of data use, including the execution of data profiles.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and refine processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS preferred
- An interest in promoting free market issues is required
- Ability to maintain a consistent schedule during office hours is required
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and remain adaptable to priority changes as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior training or experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 preferred