The Center for Shared Services seeks a highly skilled IT Director to ensure seamless delivery of IT support for CSS and its clients. The Center for Shared Services equips free market non-profit organizations with the best tools to achieve their missions, providing advice and information in areas including: compliance, human resources, recruiting, finance, accounting, and communications. We also offer leadership development training, best practices in management and policy, and recommendations for consultants and vendors to fulfill operational needs.
- Develop and integrate robust IT capability into existing suite of shared services.
- Develop plans, define requirements and design for IT projects to support internal needs and client objectives and strategy.
- Oversee third party IT contracts and services.
- Identify and reduce IT security risks for CSS and its client organizations.
- Oversee central hosting of applications and services such as patch management, email hosting, web hosting, file servers, etc.
- Identify, manage, and develop team of IT professionals.
- Oversee systems to inform CSS clients of IT security best practices.
- Identify new services and technologies to add value to CSS clients through needs assessments and other means of information gathering.
- Identify integrated solutions for internal CSS teams including HR, accounting, training, and compliance.
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience, including 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Proven ability to develop, lead, and motivate an IT team
- Ability to communicate complicated, highly technical concepts to customers with varied levels of experience with technology, including minimal experience
- Solid understanding of IT industry best practices, standards, and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proven experience planning and executing short- and long-term technology solutions
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Proven ability to apply strategic thinking skills to tackle complex problems
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to establish and maintain solid relationships with internal and external customers
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Results-driven sense of urgency
- Appreciation for free market ideals and principles of limited government