A Center for Shared Services client seeks an Office Administrator who is versatile in administrative skills, organization, scheduling, and possesses strong oral and written skills. The client’s mission focuses on providing data, consultative support, and easy-to-use technology through excellent customer service and superior data quality.
- Manage office systems including organizing office operations and procedures, maintain office electronic and paper filing systems, and order office equipment and supplies.
- Ensure timely reconciliation and submission for all purchasing cards, manage employee time tracking and support for HR document retention and compliance, and serve as a liaison with the accounting department.
- Ensure that the office is operated and maintained in an efficient, cost effective, and professional manner.
- Provide support to various departments for special projects including research, editing, administrative support, and events logistics coordination.
- Support team activities to include data management, process management, recordkeeping, and scheduling.
- Support meeting and events by preparing reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals, and correspondence.
- Maintain office scheduling, book travel, and perform additional assignments assigned by staff.
- Serve as Point of Contact for office vendor relationships.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in an administrative assistant capacity required
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- An interest in promoting free market issues is required
- Able to maintain a consistent schedule during office hours is required
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work collaboratively in a fast paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office and Salesforce is preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint is preferred
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and remain adaptable to changing priorities as needed
- Possesses a friendly professional demeanor and positive phone presence