A Center for Shared Services client, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market political and advocacy community, is seeking a product manager to lead the planning and design of our next generation of mobile and data portal products. This organization, which supports other organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government, offers a dynamic workplace situated on the leading edge of politics, technology, and business. They are seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
- Understand, analyze, and anticipate customer needs through user feedback, market research, and data analysis.
- Define product vision, strategy, priorities, and milestones.
- Develop product specifications; collaborate with engineering to build and deploy high quality web and mobile products.
- Work with the UI/UX team to create wireframes and product mock-ups.
- Coordinate rapid prototyping, integration of customer feedback, and field testing.
- Drive product trade-offs between time-to-market and features.
- A passion for promoting free market issues is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Interaction Design or other technical field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years product management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and cross-functional leadership skills
- Strong listening skills; ability to anticipate and respond to customer needs
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and .NET preferred
- Experience developing and deploying apps in Apple App Store or Google Play preferred