The Center for Shared Services seeks a Receptionist who is versatile in administrative skills, organization, scheduling, and reception, and possesses strong interpersonal skills. The Center for Shared Services equips free market non-profit organizations with the best tools to achieve their missions. We provide advice and information on: compliance, human resources, recruiting, finance, accounting, and communications. We also offer leadership development training, best practices in management and policy, and recommendations for consultants and vendors to fulfill operational needs.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate individual.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or by telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain employee and department directories to be able to appropriately direct visitors.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Ensure optimal operations for the telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contribute to team effort by taking care of related tasks as directed.
- Route mail, deliveries, invoices, and essential documents promptly.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office Suite/Adobe
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and be discreet
- Possesses a friendly, professional demeanor and positive phone presence
- Familiarity with VoIP phones preferred but not required
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Appreciation for free market ideals and principles of limited government