A Center for Shared Services client seeks a Senior Vice President of Internal Operations. The SVP of this non-profit business league organization will report to the Chairman of the Board of the organization.
- Work with the organization’s Board and senior leadership to develop and further the goals and interests of the organization’s members.
- Assist in the integration and coordination of the organization’s various employees and work streams to ensure the goals of the organization’s members are being furthered in a productive and collaborative manner.
- Assist in the organization’s development and implementation of its short-term and long-term goals.
- Ensure that all activities of the organization are conducted in a compliant manner.
- Assist in driving a culture of challenge, innovation, and respect in the organization.
- Direct and supervise the organization’s fundraising and development efforts, and ensure total integration of those efforts into the rest of the organization’s activities in a manner that furthers the organization’s short-term and long-term goals.
- Assist leadership’s major-gift fundraising vision and strategy to ensure effective execution and implementation, and meet established and agreed-upon objectives.
- Work with independent external organizations to assist them in their development efforts with a goal of improving the groups’ fundraising effectiveness as appropriate, and to ensure a productive and successful work relationship that furthers each organization’s interests.
- College degree required
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in fundraising/development with a significant portion focused on management and an understanding of fundraising technology
- Individual must have high degree of integrity and honesty, and must be discreet and completely confidential
- Must be compliance focused
- Must exemplify humility
- Able to collaborate and be a team player; able to drive consensus in a productive manner
- Must have planned giving experience as well as a background of working with high net worth individuals
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as successful track record of working with disparate customers and/or customer groups