A Center for Shared Services client seeks several State Event Coordinators to oversee and execute the organization’s grassroots efforts in several geographic areas. This position will support the organization in engaging the millennial generation to advocate for free market principles. This position reports to the State Director.
- Collaborate with National Management and the State Director in developing a local grassroots strategy for mobilizing advocacy efforts and activities, finding innovative approaches to engage the target demographic, managing logistics and communication for media, events, and organizational outreach, and managing the volunteer program, budget, and logistics.
- Develop, promote, and carry out multiple monthly events to promote and build the organization.
- Develop and deploy leadership and grassroots volunteer advocacy networks.
- Interact with and reach out to representatives of key legacy networks within the target demographic.
- Direct events geared towards recruiting and briefing leaders about compliance issues related to grassroots activities.
- Maintain constant dialogue with active members of the grassroots leadership and extended network.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1 – 5 years’ experience with grassroots operations, event building, and/or campaign work is preferred
- Previous experience with the target demographic is desirable
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization