A Center for Shared Services client is looking for an experienced leader to join its quickly growing team. This client is a non-profit business association working to advance economic freedom.
- Work with independent, aligned organizations to develop and execute strategy to advance economic freedom.
- Advise those organizations on long-term growth, operations, and structure.
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration throughout a network of independent organizations.
- Evaluate grant requests and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Manage communications and flow of information between aligned organizations and senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 7 years’ experience in business or non-profit management/operations
- Commitment to free market principles is required
- Thorough knowledge base in Economic Policy is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of issue advocacy or grassroots education is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and drive projects to completion
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
To apply, please click here and attach cover letter and resume.